Yesterday was one of the first days it actually felt like Spring. The fresh air got me thinking about things I'd like to do this season. Here is what's on my Spring To-Do List:
- Explore my neighborhood. Mr. C and I like to find local hidden gems. Yesterday we took a leisurely walk though our local park, ran some errands and discovered a new sushi spot for lunch. It was super fresh and the perfect-gluten free treat.
- Establish some sort of exercise regimen. I work-out seasonally (basically whenever it's not cold). I love to take long walks and bike rides or the occasional yoga session, but I don't have any set routine. For Christmas, I received a few classes at Local Barre; and I can't wait! However, I feel like a few hot yoga stretch sessions are in order so I don't embarrass myself too bad at the Barre.
- Do some Spring Cleaning. There is just nothing like an sparkling clean apartment, a well-organized pantry and a revamped closet. Chalk it up to OCD, but I really like to reorganize and revamp. Plus it's the perfect excuse to update bedding and pillows and buy fresh flowers!
- Take advantage of local green markets. Buying local and seasonal is always the best. The Union Square Greenmarket is an amazing place to support local farmers and discover delicious treats.
- Take a Class. Aside from the Barre, I'd love to try a floral arranging class. (The classes at Florisity look great!). I'd also love to take another cooking class at the Institute of Culinary Education. They have great cooking classes for couples - it's the perfect date night!
What's on your Spring to-do list?