The weekend can never come fast enough in the summer. Here are a few things I'm excited about this week -
- The Union Square Market has the freshest goodies around. Mr. C is currently on a honey comb kick, so I'm looking forward to checking out the weeks's sweet offerings. Here is a guide to the who's who on the market circuit.
- This easy-peasy gnocchi recipe was a perfect work-night meal.
- Humidity is par for the course on the East Coast. While I love it - especially when it stays warm after the sun goes down, humidity hair is never a good look. These ladies know the trick for lovely locks, regardless of vapor levels.
- It's officially peach season! I'm drooling over this peach cobbler.
- I'm always looking for the next book to read. I discovered this one at Barnes & Nobles the other day and have been intrigued ever since.