August is here (can you believe it?!) and it's time to squeeze every last bit of summer left. Insist that every meal be eat outside, order one more glass (ok, two) of rose, and extend that weekend an extra day. And while summer may be winding down, giving the perfect hostess gift is always in season. These gorgeous gifts not only show gratitude but are sure to score you an invite to the next wave of festivities come fall.
1. Flowers are always a winner and you can never have enough roses. This Landeau bouquet is available in a variety of hues to match her style.
2. What better way to say "Cheers" to summer than these anchor ice trays?!
3. Ideal for the home chef, this recipe journal is as practical as it is beautiful.
4. The perfect little something to accompany the traditional bottle of bubbly.
5. Candles can be tricky, but if you know your hostess well enough to be able to sniff out her style, they are a truly thoughtful gift. Every time she lights it, she'll be reminded of you! Le Feu De L'eau Candles are shaped by water and couldn't be more decadent. Extra points if accompanied by these gorgeous Apothecary Matches.
What's your favorite hostess gift to give or receive?