TGIF! Here are a few finds that I've been loving this week:
- Girl crush confession - I'm a bit enamored by women who seem to have it completely together. I'm talking about the women who have run 5 miles, in flawless sportswear, cooked an amazing breakfast, pulled together Instaworthy lunches in their spotless kitchens all by the time you've had to wake up and drink an espresso. This amazing piece in Business Insider sheds some light on how some people seem to get more done.
- As an HGTV enthusiast, I love the idea of scoping out secret gems at flea markets, but in reality I'm often overwhelmed. Check this out for how to best upcycle those vintage finds.
- Speaking of vintage, these retro kitchens were ahead of their time.
- It's never to early to think about adding staple clothing to your wardrobe. This jacket is incredible.
- Adding a scarf is an easy way to infuse extra oomph to a simple outfit. This easy-to-follow gif breaks down the looks. I'm obsessed with the bow-tie for work and the head wrap for weekends.