Daylight savings time is officially less than one month away (but whose counting?!), and I'm craving some sunny vibes. I've already switched up my bedding for a lighter, yet still cozy feel, indulged in some iced lattes, from under a heavy throw, and am ready to trade in my robe for a lighter, brighter version. While that may be jumping a bit too far ahead (it's literally snowing as I write this!), these lightweight beauties have me ready for spring.
1. Eberjay - Super delicate and feminine, this robe can easily be bridal, but doesn't have to be limited to just the big day.
2. Oscar de la Renta (Bloomingdales) - A fun poppy pattern makes it an easy transition piece.
3. Ralph Lauren (Bloomingdales) - A total classic. I love that it looks borrowed from the boys, but is still trim.
4. Pretty Plum Sugar - This one is my favorite! I love that it comes in a light and short version. And the eye mask? What's not to love?!
5. Pretty Plum Sugar - Featuring a soft poppy pattern, this is a fun, spring-y wrapper.
6. Calvin Klein - Incredibly soft, this dove gray option is the perfect weight to wear alone or thrown over pjs.
7. Oscar de la Renta (Bloomingdales) - I love this one! It begs to be taken somewhere sunny and the bright pattern could make for a fun cover up.
8. DKNY - Sure, it's black, but it's timeless and the texture is completely luxe.