Memorial Day Weekend is the official kick off to the summer season, and means attending brunches, BBQs and long weekends. While a bottle of wine is never amiss, especially if it's the hostess' favorite, here a few fresh ideas to show your thanks:
1. Coffee Table Books. Purchasing them for yourself can feel a bit indulgent, but getting them as a gift feels just right! It also shows you know her taste and style, double win. (image)
2. Kitchen Accessories. I love a pretty apron (no sayings please!). Done right, these are fashionable meets function = an invite back. Pair with a fun ice-cube tray for the hostess who loves a fabulous cocktail (nothing dresses up a cocktail like a pineapple ice cube!). (image, image)
3. Cin Cin! Champagne is always a good idea, so is a summer rosado for dining al fresco. (image)
4. Monogrammed Anything. Show your appreciation by going the extra mile with a well placed monogram. Who could resist these? (image)
5. Say It With Flowers. Who doesn't love a big bouquet of their favorite flowers? Not sure what hers are? You can't go wrong with peonies in the spring or sunflowers or lilacs in the summer.